- 1/3 cup Italian dressing
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves cut in strips, or beef strips; about 1 1/4 pounds.
- 1/2 red & 1/2 green bell peppers, cut in strips.
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges.
- 1 clove garlic, minced.
- 1 tomato, cut into thin wedges.
- (8) 6" flour tortillas
1) In large bowl, pour dressing over all ingredients except for flour tortillas & tomato.
2) Toss thoroughly, refrigerate at least 10 minutes, drain.
3) Stir-fry in hot oil until completely done & nicely browned.
4) Stir in tomato wedges. Heat tortillas through.
5) Serve with salsa, sour cream, cheese, guacamole, refried beans, etc.
6) Makes 4 servings.
Find a broken link? Have comments or suggestions?
Feel free to e-mail the webmaster
© "Designs Of Destiny", 1999