.....by Filly's Mama
- 1 1/2 # ground round or chuck
- 1/2 medium onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 cup corn flakes or saltine crackers, crushed
- dash salt & pepper
- 1 can beef broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- oil for browning meatballs
1) Combine all but last 4 ingredients....mix well.
2) Shape into 2" round meatballs. Brown well on all sides in hot oil.
3) Add beef broth & water, simmer 20 minutes.
4) Add mushroom soup, cook 10 more minutes.
5) Serve over spaghetti, noodles or any kind of pasta.
Find a broken link? Have comments or suggestions?|
Feel free to e-mail the webmaster