.......Mom & I made this while in California.....basically, it's like cleaning out your refrigerator....laughing....use a LARGE pot !!
- 3 small cans beef broth
- 5 stalks celery & 5 carrots, coarsely chopped
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 each red & green bell peppers
- 1/2 head each, broccoli & cauliflower
- 8 ounces mushrooms, canned or fresh, sliced
- 1 can each, green beans, corn, & stewed tomatoes
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1/2 box frozen baby lima beans
- 2 small zucchini squash, sliced
- 3 fresh Italian sausages, sliced & browned
- 1 pound smoked sausage or kielbasa
- 1 packet oriental flavored ramen style noodle soup
- black pepper & Tabasco sauce
1) Boil: carrots, onion, celery, bay leaf, garlic & bell pepper in beef broth about 20 minutes.
2) Add stewed tomatoes, sausage, kielbasa & ramen seasoning packet. Cook 25 minutes more.
3) Add squash, cauliflower, broccoli, limas, & mushrooms. Cook 10-15 minutes more.
4) Last, add ramen noodles, green & kidney beans, corn. Season with pepper & 4-5 drops Tabasco.
Find a broken link? Have comments or suggestions?|
Feel free to e-mail the webmaster