"CREAM SOUP BASE"
- 1 large or 3 small cans chicken broth
- 1 small / medium bunch celery, coarsely chopped
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cube butter or margarine (Mom says BUTTER!!, but I'm cheap)
- 5 Tbsp flour
- 1 can skim or lite evaporated milk
1) Boil broth, celery & onion 30-40 minutes.
2) Add butter or margarine.
3) Mix flour with water, add to boiled mixture.
4) Add evaporated milk.
OPTION: Add potatoes or 1 head broccoli or cauliflower, if desired, to boiling mixture.
Find a broken link? Have comments or suggestions?|
Feel free to e-mail the webmaster