- 2 large cans beef broth
- 1 pound hamburger
- 2 onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. each cilantro & oregano
- 1/2 tsp. each salt & pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. shortening or salad oil
- 3 tomatoes chopped, or one jar salsa or picante sauce
- 1/2 tsp. dried mint
1) Add egg, seasonings & 1/2 the onion to hamburger.
2) Shape into walnut sized meatballs. Brown thoroughly in hot oil.
3) Add beef stock & tomatoes. Simmer for about an hour.
4) Serves 6.
Find a broken link? Have comments or suggestions?|
Feel free to e-mail the webmaster